SMacked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMacked

Two CSI's went through Academy together. Little did they know they would fall in love with each other.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The fight Empty The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella looks out the window as the plane lands and she had just finished visiting wiht Calleigh and Horatio for the week. She looks outside and the plane taxis and comes to a complete stop. She takes a cab home and goes into her apartment and her Mother came to visit and cooked her a fine roast. She has dinner for a few days as she looks out the window and eats her meal her mother so lovingly prepared. She hugs her Mom and her mother returns home as she eats and does her dishes. She eats her pumpkin pie and she sees a letter she was terminated from NYPD and Mac was furious. She sighs.... Really..omg...I don't even know why.

She looks outside and then gets ready for bed... a few days later.... she sighs.. as she applies at the 16th precinct. and she talks with them and gets her resume in.

She looks and thinks: I guess I am forever single.... not meant to be with anyone I guess....IF I don't get this job...I Will go work for Horatio Caine... He has some openings. She sighs lowering her head...

Next Day: Mac: IF YOU WANT A JOB YOU ARE NOT WORKING HERE!!! I HAD TO LEAVE YOU DUE TO MY JOB! SOOO MATURE! U WALK OUT!
STELLA: YOU FIRED ME! SO DON'T EVE GO THERE!!
MAC: REALLY? WELL MAYBE THIS PD IS NOT FOR YOU....
STELLA : i LOVED YOU!!!
MAC: YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS AT TIMES...
STELLA : slams her badge down. GOOD RIDANCE!
MAC: THAT IS JUST FINE!!!
STELLA : walks out and heads down the hall and leaves.

She packs her boxes because she cannot afford the rent anymore. she gets ready to move to a bachelor's apartment.

A week goes by...as Stella eats a bit of ice cream crying. The phone rings... What happens? You decide

2 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Ten years had passed since Mac had seen Stella. Academy. That was the last place he saw her. He had flashbacks of when they dated when they were going through classes together and to this day, the memories haunted him. He felt it was his fault their relationship ended. All he wanted to do was pick up his cell phone and call Stella. He stated at his phone and dialed her number. Ring. Ring.

3 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

She hugs her arms crying as her boxes were half packed...she looks at it and it says :TAYLOR...: SHe looks: and answers : hello? Rocking on her couch.

4 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac sighed. He hung up because he just could t go through with talking to Stella. He wouldn't know what to say to her. He threw his phone on the bed and stared at it. He needed to take a walk to cool down.

5 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella looks... as she continues to pack her boxes... I SEE.... that is how it is? she tears... she cloes her box and starts on the next one...and the next one going to bed... to take a break....sighing and thinking...WOW..he just didn't reply???OKAY...fine. She goes out for a stroll it is ten o clock at night going by the water...watching the boats go by...She tears...crying some... why...me?

6 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac arrived back at home and immediately grabbed his phone to call Stella.

7 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella looks and sees TAYLOR ON her cell...as the water is calm.: Hello, Bonasera...sniffing some....

8 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac paused for a minute then finally answered. "Stella. It's Mac. Ummmm could u meet me at 95th and Broadway? I really need to talk to u." he said.

9 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

She nods...yeah i can..i have my car. as she drives over there...and waits staying in her car.... waiting for him. She doesn't trust NY

10 The fight Empty Re: The fight Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 am

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac waited anxiously for Stella. He wasn't sure what he was gonna say to her.

11 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

Stella shows up waiting for him ...as she stands by the water... and she sips her latte and waits for him to show up...she eyes the boat going by...as she sighs...missing Mac.

12 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac was sitting on a bench when out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Stella. He immediately got up and couldn't believe his eyes. It had been so long since he saw her. Exactly 10 years ago was the last time. "Stella? Hey, it's uh, it's been quite some time since we saw each other. Ummm, would u take a walk with me?" he asked.

13 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Detective Stella Taylor

Detective Stella Taylor

She nods as she looks and says: yes...Mac... its been so long... Im looking for a job at the NYPD.... hoping there are openings...giving him her envelope....anxious to see if she can get that Detective position as well as her CSI position to apply for. She gets walking with him...Its been so long.

14 The fight Empty Re: The fight Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Detective Mac Taylor

Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner

Mac took the envelope and placed it in his jacket pocket. "We can look over that when we get to the crime lab. So tell me, what have u been up to all these years, Stella?" he asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum